*All camping and parking spots and are on a first come first served basis once you arrive on site*
Please leave your pets at home. There are absolutely no dogs allowed on the festival grounds or in the camping areas. If you bring a pet you will be denied entry to the festival.
Tent camping is $15 per tent/night
RV Camping is SOLD OUT for 2018.
Limited RV Camping spots are available in our tiny village. The response this year was swift and unfortunately our first block of RV's in our Camping Village is sold out.
We are trying to find alternate areas to accommodate more rolling houses so please check back for updates or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date news on this.
What you need to know:
- Passes are sold on a per tent/per RV basis
- If you purchase camping online, you will be issued the appropriate tags at the gate when you check in. Tags must be displayed in a visible spot on the exterior of your tent, car or RV to provide visual confirmation of payment to our camping patrol.
- There are limited spaces available so book your space early.
- Please be aware that we are a mountain town, and though it may be June it COOLS OFF QUICKLY at night, so be prepared. We do not have shower facilities or electricity hook up with our camping at this time but we do have world famous Ymir water. We also have outhouses and porta potties available.
- Please be bear aware as we share habitat and have bears frequent our town. Please lock food and other attractants in your vehicle. You can get more info on bear awareness here.
- BE PREPARED FOR RAIN WITH TARPS AND GROUND SHEETS AND FOR COOLER WEATHER WITH APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND A GOOD QUALITY SLEEPING BAG. All but one of our venues are indoors but camping is outside.
- Be aware that your vehicle may not be next to your campsite.